What we do at Huron Tool
Huron Tool and Engineering is fully equipped to take your project from concept to market as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. We are a full service company that provides services for every stage of manufacturing. We can purchase the needed materials, turn it, mill it, heat treat it in-house, grind it and then fully inspect the final product in our quality control lab. Our team members are easy to work with and can begin discussing your project when you contact us or complete our request for quote form.
- Our leadership comes from the shop floor so we understand the technical and practical realities of making your parts. When you talk to us about a part we understand and can address your every concern.
- We are a full-service shop able to meet all your needs in one place; no fighting with multiple vendors or juggling every step of the process.
- We respond to your needs on due dates and adapt to changes as they arise, so you can still get what you need even when production schedules change.
- Our experience enables us to trouble shoot problem parts and designs before you get in-print parts that don't work.
- We're in it with you; we answer the phone and you can talk directly to the people in charge of your parts without dealing with a middle man.
- We'll bail you out when something happens like we have done numerous times when customers have had lines down, or other crises that threaten their business.
- 36,000 Square Foot Main Plant Machining Area
- 18,000 Square Foot Second Plant under a 5 Ton Overhead Crane for Assemblies
- Both Facilities Adjacent on a Large 10 acre Lot
- Complete Pipe Bending / Welding Cell in Operation in our Second Building Manufacturing Exhaust Systems
- 4,500 Square Foot Office with Company Training Area
- Specializing in Machine Tool Component Parts: Shafts, Spindles, Wedges, Eccentrics, Assembly Pallets, Conveyors, Clamping Blocks, Bushings, Locators, Rings, Tubesheets, and Precision Details.
- CNC Turning & Milling with 3D, 4th & 5th axis Capabilities
- Numerous Years of Combined Experience Machining Exotic Alloys and Stainless Steels Resulting in a Vast Knowledge of Cutting Tool Capabilities
- Stocked In-House Steel Room Allowing for Quick Turnarounds when Needed
- In-House Heat Treating includes, Thru Hardening, Carb & Harden, Flame Hardening, Stress Relieving & Straightening
- Complete In-House Grinding Department including: Blanchard, Surface, ID, OD, and two Moore #3 Jig Grinders in a Climate Controlled Room.
- Fully Equipped Quality Assurance Lab with 3 Coordinate Measuring Machines.
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified (since 1998)